- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
- 6 months+
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Hollywood, CA is seeking a Manager, Awards Creative Marketing to join their team. This role is slated to go 6 months and may extend. Candidates should be local to Los Angeles, CA.
The Manager of Awards Creative will work on the cross-functional Awards team, developing and managing creative campaigns for Emmys, Oscars, Guilds, etc. across print, outdoor, digital, TV and radio. They will also work alongside the internal teams (creative, publicity, social, content) to align on strategy. Additionally, they will work closely with and manage multiple creative vendors. Managers need 5+ years of experience working in entertainment marketing and able to successfully strategize, execute and communicate innovative creative campaigns.
We’re looking for a talented marketing professional to help manage the Client Awards creative campaigns across film and series.
- The ideal candidate is a strong leader, who will flourish in our unique company culture, is detail oriented and eager to work among like-minded colleagues.
- Experience working on creative campaigns including print, out of home, digital, TV and radio.
- Familiarity of the Awards industry and experience with FYC campaigns is preferred
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- The ideal candidate is high energy, motivated, has strong relationship-building capabilities and a capacity to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment and are a proactive self-starter.
- You are organized and thorough with a strong attention to detail.
- You are able to manage multiple tasks and shifting priorities under deadlines and are relentless in trying to problem-solve.
- You are excited about entertainment creative and driven to innovate and create disruptive campaigns that break the mold, generating earned media and social buzz.
- You are passionate and curious about Awards across Films, Series and Documentaries.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.