- London - Kings Cross
- Job Terms:
- £17.76 per hour PAYE
- Start date:
- October/November 21
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
- 12 month contract (potential to extend)
We use our technologies for widespread public benefit and scientific discovery, and collaborate with others on critical challenges, ensuring safety and ethics are the highest priority.
Our employees are mission driven individuals from across the world, encompassing a vast range of cultures and backgrounds. Everyone brings a new and exciting story to our mission. We care passionately about building a team that reflects the world and are looking to hire a Recruitment Coordinator to join us on that journey.
This role provides coordination support for all our hiring activities, focusing on our goal of attracting and securing world leading talent for the business. You’ll focus primarily on supporting hiring across a wide range of Operational Teams, ensuring an exceptional experience for all candidates, and will be mentored and managed by one of the Recruiters from this division.
● Scheduling a high-volume of interviews with candidates, based worldwide (face-to-face and video conference), taking into consideration different time zones and assessment formats.
● Be proactive and committed to building and maintaining strong relationships with both candidates and hiring teams, to instill trust and confidence and ensure a positive experience through the full recruitment process
● Meet with and host all candidates and visitors onsite, ensuring a smooth and seamless interview experience for all involved .
● Liaise with and manage scheduling via recruitment agencies, providing all vital information about the role requirements, details and logistics of the interview process.
● Assist with all documentation including offer processing and contract production, maintaining compliance with internal policies.
● Answer candidate queries regarding processes, feedback, offers and relocations, providing useful information to allow them to make informed decisions.
● Prepare interview briefing packs for hiring managers and collate feedback adhering to data protection guidelines.
● Manage large amounts of confidential data, keeping central systems updated at all times and producing data reports as required.
● Instil trust and build strong relationships to ensure a positive experience for all candidates, new starters and hiring managers.
We are looking for a highly organised individual with attention to detail and
confidence working at a fast pace. You will be thorough and efficient when
carrying out administrative tasks. You will need to use your previous
administration experience and show initiative in order to fully carve out your
● You have administrative experience, specifically handling complex scheduling requests and diaries.
● Confidence and experience in handling large amounts of data
● You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, know how to prioritise workload and have proven experience juggling many different tasks at once, whilst at the same time ensuring quality outcomes.
● You enjoy being part of a team and can display an ability to build relationships with others; You put people at ease and create understanding.
● Proactive and solutions-focused; you’re always on the lookout for inefficiencies and can suggest creative ideas for improvements
● You are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy changeable environments where you can implement innovative ideas.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.