- Remote / Central London or Maidenhead (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £35,454 - £39k per annum, pro rata
- Start date:
- Nov / Dec 2021
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 12-month contract (w/scope to extend)
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with onsite working either in Central London or Maidenhead (based on your preference), once offices reopen again.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per annum, pro rata.
We're looking for a creative thinking and operationally strong individual with a passion for technology and deep experience in both virtual/digital and in person physical event marketing.
Join our UK team to create outstanding physical and digital events, conferences, and tradeshows that excite and delight our Digital Media customers across EMEA to help generate pipeline for our Enterprise sales team.
As a key member of the UK Digital Media Marketing team, you should be an innovative and effective individual with vision, single-mindedness, willingness to work hard, and a focus to deliver outstanding experiences and business results. The ideal candidate will balance attention to detail with delivering on the big picture, effectively collaborate with internal peers, steer project teams, lead agencies and manage multiple projects.
The UK Field Events Marketer will own the delivery of UK virtual/digital and in person physical events strategies and tactical plans that drive attendance, pipeline, and growth for our UK DME business.
- You’ll need to have a track record of experience in events marketing to succeed.
- You’ll be joining an established and diverse team in one of the world’s best workplaces and working with some exceptional people to help build a strong vibrant brand!
- Develop a comprehensive event plan for the UK across digital (webinars and virtual events) and physical (executive roundtables, customer relationship building events, industry conferences, and tradeshows) for our Digital Media business
- Work with UK Enterprise Marketing lead to define strategy and calendar for demand generating events that support a mix of vertical industries, products, and address different levels of seniority
- Develop key performance indicators for all activities and gain alignment with UK Marketing Lead, Sales Leaders, and EMEA Marketing Leads
- Put together marketing strategies to reach delegates based on Enterprise Named Account list and ensure strong representation from target account across activities. Expand activities out to MidMarket and SMB territory accounts where opportunity exists.
- Execute on delivery of events, including managing session descriptions, speakers acquisition, audience acquisition via Account Executives, email, and targeted paid social, and developing internal briefing documents for high-touch events
- Support the extended ecosystem, such as our Customer Success Team, in ensuring their event activities meet brand standards and are optimised for success
- Managing all post-event follow-up actions including briefing internal BDR team on activity and follow-up talking points and ensuring all leads are routed appropriately
- Drive data ingestion to ensure we can record and measure impact of activity. Work with Sales Ops and Marketing Ops to regularly report on KPIs and support UK Marketing Leader with talk tracks and presentations as needed
- Devise audience acquisition strategies and tactics to ensure attendance & revenue goals are achieved
- Support the team in defining and executing priorities, balancing day-to-day prioritisation and setting long-term strategies
- A minimum of 2+ years of event marketing experience with experience in virtual/digital and in person physical events
- Ability to plan and manage multiple events simultaneously with confidence
- Operationally excellent, with great project management skills and experienced to prioritise effectively
- Strong understanding of audience acquisition tactics and experience working with a Sales team to drive key contact attendance
- Competent with digital technologies such as webinar and virtual conferencing tools
- Strong collaboration skills, and the ability to start with a big idea and move it through project completion
- Excellent at working quickly, efficiently and well organised
- Great attention to detail and monitoring key measures
- Proficient presentation, verbal and written communication skills for all levels
- Experience in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent in business, marketing, technology or a relevant field
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams), knowledge of project management tools and event technology
- Fluent in English
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.