- Central London
- Job Terms:
- £310 per day (PAYE)
- Start date:
- October 2021
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 3-month contract
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 28 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per year, pro-rata.
This role will be worked partially on-site in our client’s Central London office.
Our client is looking for a fashion-focused, enthusiastic, proficient and versatile Producer to work within their production team, working across editorial stills and video production and e-comm video/stills production. Joining their fast-paced environment provides a unique opportunity to help represent their brand visually, set global video and stills standards, and innovate with creative sensibility and technical knowledge. A successful candidate will be an effective communicator that can handle multiple projects from business partners end-to-end, under tight and evolving deadlines and within budget every time.
This role is responsible for the production, budget management and talent discovery for our client’s imaging and marketing assets across the EU.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual to lead all aspects of a video or stills production from concept through to final delivery, ensuring that all elements conform to the brand and creative vision. This is a hands-on position that includes working across our client’s EU e-comm studio and on editorial projects executing creative direction, establishing procedures, building production workflows and ensuring visual consistency across multiple projects. You will use your fashion production experience to help craft engaging videos across a variety of formats (e-comm and editorial) and continually raise the bar on quality.
You’ll have strong relationships with, including but not limited to: models, photographers, videographers, editors, stylists, art directors and HMU agents as well as production and post production houses, enabling our client to have access to the best talent for all productions.
- Have knowledge of current IR35 regulations
- Negotiating the best rates for all talent, models, production and post production in order to maximise the budget.
- Casting: liaising with business partners to provide inclusive and diverse casting for editorial productions.
- Talent spotting: identifying new talents for specific creative briefs specifically for Fashion shoots
- Pre-production: booking talent for video and stills, locations, studios, travel, catering, equipment, prep sessions with stylists, preparing and circulating call sheets, budget tracking
- Post production: manage post production of all shoots to deadline
- Shoot production experience across fashion and video production for e-comm and editorial
- Understanding of fashion and video processes, technologies and capabilities in the corporate environment
- International production experience including localising content across languages and cultures.
- Forensic attention to detail, especially around budgets.
- Excellent negotiating skills to drive cost efficiencies and favourable terms for our client.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple work-streams with competing priorities.
- Highly tech literate: should be able to master our client’s tools quickly and use them and Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook and Sharepoint to simplify processes and optimise ways of working.
- Ability to work to tight and pressured deadlines and handle unexpected events calmly.
- Knowledge of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and allocate resources.
- Creative thinker with excellent taste levels.
- Enthusiastic collaborator with excellent communication skills.
- Able to own and lead significant process projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Customer obsessed – always looking for ways to improve the customer’s experience
Please apply with your CV & portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.