- Central London
- Job Terms:
- up to 41,900k pa pro rata (PAYE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Pamela Wiatr
- 12 months
Overview As an Assisted Customer Experience Team Member, in the role of Assisted Customer Experience Specialist you'll be pivotal in ensuring that we deliver awesome product and service experiences for the company’s customers using the online suite of products in the most optimal way for the customers and the business. The Customer Success team provides customer support for the company’s software for accountants, small business owners, and self-employed individuals for 185 countries. The Assisted Customer Experience Specialist role in our teams has a customer backed mindset, combined with strong analytical and problem solving skills to work cross functionally in deeply understanding and solving customer pain that could not be resolved through the assisted frontline channels. You will champion the customer by using insights to support and drive the resolution of customer escalations and investigations and facilitate the assisted team with following up with customers that had been impacted by the escalation or investigation. You will be required to close the loop directly with customers as required. You will partner with the call driver analyst to develop insights that will drive CX programs by the Customer Experience programs and delivery team.
• Act as a point of escalation for customer pain as it is escalated or requires investigation.
• Perform root cause analysis of customer issues to identify the appropriate course of action.
• Raise investigations directly with our product teams after quantifying the issues and assessing the impact for prioritisation.
• Flag systemic issues with the Customer Experience Program that require to be highlighted to local leadership.
• Act as an escalation point for Consumer Data rights escalations and ensure compliance with local market reporting and resolution obligations.
• Identify emerging product issues and trends with the call driver analyst
• Utilise project management skills to manage the throughput of escalations and investigations to resolution.
• Influence supporting teams for timely and appropriate resolution of customer pain.
• Be the ambassador of the company by delivering exemplary Service & Support to the Customers.
• Build customer confidence in every interaction, be it over chat, email, social media or Live Community including other innovative channels of the future.
• Learn and utilize specific software tools and problem-solving strategies to resolve customer issues and contribute to continuously improving processes.
• Meet monthly and quarterly KPI's as outlined in your input goals.
• Embody the voice of the customer in our team and help focus attention on the user's pain points in order to prioritize and resolve them.
• As a customer success service and support specialist, ensure that customers are able to derive the best value from our products and services.
• Become a subject matter expert in the domains addressed by the company's products.
• Work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to deliver a delightful customer experience.
• Provide clear and precise documentation, case by case in the database of customer records and knowledge sharing.
• Analyse the Voice of the Customer to understand the root cause of issues, and work towards eliminating them at source.
• Raise possible systemic issues to the ACE role for further investigation.
• Deep dive with customers through your interactions to capture additional insights that determine value vs failure interactions.
• Participate in additional activity beyond direct customer interactions as required and described by your local market. Acts as a local test bed for experiments from the Digital Delivery and CX Program channels.
• Master degree in relevant field
• Two to three years of experience in Customer Success or Support, ideally in banking, financial or accounting fields, or supporting SAAS solutions.
• Customer-focused, with strong empathy and a passion for delivering the best possible customer experience.
• Excellent computer skills and ability to quickly familiarize yourself with the products, techniques and processes, and to apply the knowledge acquired.
• Excellent analytical skills, good listener with advanced skills in problem solving.
• Very high level of engagement resulting in low absenteeism rate.
• Willingness and ability to contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the team and the company while respecting people and maintaining integrity without compromise.
• Previous experience in accounting or financial services, or an understanding of the principles of accounting, is helpful.
• Familiarity with CDI/D4D and practice methods often.
Our Client is a global technology platform that specialises in overcoming the world’s most important financial challenges. Their products and services are driven by artificial intelligence, and their accounting software is one of their most recognisable creations. Considered one of the top companies to work for, they are proud of their company culture and entrepreneurial spirit.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.