- Houston, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Michelle Yelverton
Our client, a Fortune 500 company in the oil and gas industry is seeking a Sr. Graphic Designer for a long term temporary role. This role is onsite.
The Senior Graphic Designer will manage a wide variety of graphic design projects (print, digital and social media) from concept to delivery, and is responsible for graphic design related to corporate reporting documents and other high visibility projects that elevate the company brand. This position requires leveraging intimate knowledge of the company’s brand guidelines to create modern, innovative and effective design solutions for our clients.
Responsibilities May Include:
• Creating compelling designs for a diverse array of projects such as print collateral, digital, web, event collateral and signage, logos, infographics, etc. following existing brand guidelines.
• Working across channels to leverage design as a unifying tool pulling together messaging into the corporate brand look, feel and tone.
• Researching and completing all projects with designated deadlines.
• Providing art direction and photo editing for photo and video shoots.
• Advising on production details and press checks.
• Collaborating with the Account Management team on project requirements and applying feedback within scheduled deadlines.
• Legally authorized to work in the US.
• 3+ years of experience with in-house communications or agency.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs, specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
• Proficient in formatting and designing in Microsoft PowerPoint.
• 5+ years of graphic design experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels in the organization.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently.
• Familiar with corporate branding and how to apply branding principles across all communication channels.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experienced in developing cohesive creative campaigns driven by strategy.
• Experienced with current digital trends and developing branded digital content.
• Familiar with advertising agency workflows.
• Familiar with working in project management systems, such as Workamajig.
• Energy industry work experience is ideal.