- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Andrew Banister
- 3+ Month (With potential to extend)
The Design Producer for Visual Development is a highly skilled and tenured CG Producer. They help drive the concepting process by supporting our Visual Development team and their partners. This producer has experience working on projects across a broad range of software expertises which they can call on to be applied to a brief.
• 7+ years experience supporting CG/VFX teams.
• Expertise in CG/3D, VFX, and 2D workflows and methodologies including Maya, Nuke, Cinema4D, Houdini, After Effects, and Photoshop.
• Strong project management skills.
• Good judgement with an aptitude to manage projects through diplomacy.
• Capacity to exercise independent discretion and work autonomously.
• Strategic thinker with the ability to identify and socialize sound solutions which consider objectives and
• Strong communication - written, presentation and social skills.
• The ability to build rapport, credibility and collaborate well with different roles and levels across an
• Versed in producing work across a myriad of CG disciplines for both static and motion including
illustrative, generative and hard-surface product rendering.
• Highly skilled in traditional CG production with a strong understanding of emerging and innovative technologies.
• You will be relied upon to drive the flow of work with multiple stakeholders through diplomacy and collaboration.
• Have a firm understanding of the creative process and the nuances of image creation in order to accurately evaluate timelines as scoped by internal and external partners.
• Possess a curiosity and passion for building new processes and structures to support the creative process.
• Exhibit the skills to learn and cope with rapid change and ambiguity, be able to move forward without knowing all the pieces, all while maintaining a superb attention to detail.
• Accountable for risk management and formal route to escalation.
• Receive, compile, confirm accuracy, and distribute pertinent project information to appropriate parties.
Ideally you have a college degree and 7+ years work experience in the creative and design field or the
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)