- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
- 1 Year
This position requires a strong project manager with experience working with teams around the globe as well as a solid understanding and sensitivity to cultural nuances. Our ideal candidate is an avid multi-tasker and has at least 5 years of localization project management experience. Native-level fluency in a second language is preferred. The localization project manager will work with the editorial staff, the business team, other project managers, and vendors to ensure that project localization is on track, relevant to the audience, and represents Clien'ts voice in the marketplace. The localization project manager will manage the input of localized copy into multiple internal and vendor systems. The successful candidate must be highly detail-oriented and be able to manage linguistic issues for up to 40 languages and all territories Client covers.
• You should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
• You work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You work well within a team, and can coordinate projects with vendors, localization team staff, the legal team and other departments across Client localizing marketing content.
• You are flexible and versatile in nature, able to take on challenges while maintaining and even keep and sense of humor.
• You are results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
• You have a localization expertise in media services or consumer marketing.
• You should possess a solid understanding of localization QA.
The ideal candidate will be committed to giving a delightful geo specific experience to our users outside of the US by producing localized content for the marketing campaigns.
To be qualified for this position, you must have the following:
• BA degree or equivalent
• Experience working in Localization
• Excellent English communication skills
• Experience in methods of automating workflow a plus
• Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills