- Job Terms:
- £48,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 12 Months
Support the Music Label Partnerships (MLP) and Global Marketing Solutions (GMS) teams in various responsive/reactive categories:
• Responding to various partner paid advertising questions to help directly answer partners and address their needs.
• Sharing best practices, playbooks, case studies, invites to relevant events, etc.
• Ongoing strategy and education support for partners such as creating one-sheets and campaign idea documents, developing strategic recommendations, building follow-up meeting materials after client requests, etc.
• Becoming an expert in the social media platform’s solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs.
• Assistance in escalating ad issues with Client Concierge on behalf of label partners such as New Page Experience ad bugs (examples here), ad approvals, ad account disablement, Business Manager permissions issues and more.
• Troubleshooting and resolving partner ad issues in a timely manner
• Contributing to internal team meetings giving paid advertising ideas and recommendations
• Identifying opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
• Building proficiency and working knowledge of social media measurement solutions.
- 2+ years digital media experience (interaction with record labels a plus but not required)
- Experience cultivating client relationships
- Firm understanding of social media platforms and interaction with music
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
BA Degree or Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certification
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.