- Job Terms:
- £28 - £32 per hour (£58K - £66K DOE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
- 12 months
Sourcing is a critical role within our client recruitment team. They have a world-class team working together to help drive their ambitions forward and to scale to the next level. As a member of the Product team, the Sourcer works closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find candidates for key roles within our Product organization. They conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. They are passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with them, which is more often than not with a member of the Sourcing team. Our client is seeking a passionate Sourcer with a keen eye for talent and strength for research and sourcing!
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Partnering with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen CV’s/profiles/portfolios and interview candidates to determine relevant experience
- Using data and conversion metrics to optimise your sourcing approach and to help share insights to key business partners
- Deep sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions
- Impressive candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, external communities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with senior business partners
- Experience hiring into Product focused teams or experience working on complex technical pipelines/requisitions
- Knowledge of UX/UI,Product Design markets or Art/Animation/Specialist Design
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.