- Remote/Central London (Must be UK Based)
- Job Terms:
- £190 per day (PAYE Only)
- Start date:
- October 2021
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 6-month contract
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 28 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per year, pro-rata.
This role can be worked fully remote. There will be shoots in the London studio, so you may need to be onsite for these.
Our client is looking for a Designer/Graphics Operator to join their award-winning commercial studio unit based in London. The role will be working on all types of branded content and advertising programs across multiple territories on their live streaming platform for gamers.
Using programs such as Singular, Photoshop, After Effects etc. you will be able to design eye-grabbing graphics and implement them into a live broadcast.
Your day-to-day will be spent supporting Producers with any graphical requirements, but also the opportunity to work on and potentially produce smaller-scale projects that require it.
Working remotely (for now) or from their local office (in the future), you will be intimately involved in multiple creative projects and their partner relationships simultaneously.
- You will have a portfolio that showcases a great sense of taste that could apply to a gaming audience
- Multi-sector campaign experience including gaming, and entertainment, across multiple markets
- Understanding of the games industry, live broadcast technologies and digital media
- Experience working to project timelines with strict deadlines and dealing with last-minute changes
- Highly competent in a range of software (particularly Adobe Creative Suite) and happy to get your hands dirty with artwork when required
- Self-driven and able to work with autonomy
- Passion for gaming and E-sports
- Hands-on experience with vMix or similar
- Local market creative contacts in gaming global markets
- Knowledge of and working with gaming broadcasters
Please apply with your CV & portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.