- Remote / Central London - Holborn (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £78k per annum, pro rata / £300 pd PAYE
- Start date:
- Nov / Dec 2021
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 6-month contract (w/scope to extend)
This role can be worked fully remotely, however, you will need to be able to travel to Central London, Holborn, for shoots.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 28 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per annum, pro rata.
We're looking for a Senior Creative Producer to join our award-winning commercial studio unit based in London.
For this role you must have some form of live video or gaming video streaming experience which will be a topic of conversation during the Interview process.
The role will lead the creation and production of all types of branded content and advertising programs across multiple territories on the live video streaming service. Those programs could include producing live streams with the live video streaming services influencers one day, a custom commercial the next, helping design GFX for an interactive quiz later in the week, and leading the creative for a chat controlled video game.
Working remotely (for now) or from our local office (in the future), you will be intimately involved in multiple creative projects and our partner relationships simultaneously. You will demonstrate a portfolio of award-winning multimedia experience, and enjoy working collaboratively across multiple teams and an ability to solve creative and logistical challenges.
You'll bring with you an ability to handle complex productions within a live environment, have an established network of contacts, be able to write copy and scripts and possibly other handy skills such as graphic design, self-shooting, or creating simple animations that you'd see on social media - and you'll always be maintaining a high standard of quality for the live video streaming service brand and our
- You will lead projects for the in-house Creative Production function for the the live video streaming service Brand Partnership team reporting to the EMEA Creative Production Lead based in London.
- You will be part of a team executing a wide range of high-quality creative concepts including: custom commercials, still and motion graphics, interactive live branded content, and even the creation of video games that can be played by live video streaming service communities.
- You will execute on all aspects of production, through ideating, scoping, development, live streaming and into post.
- You will work with internal teams and external vendors, working closely with your counterparts across our EMEA offices.
- You will oversee several productions including streamer promoted broadcasts, tournaments, contests, on-site tours/events, custom interactive digital products and custom commercials.
- You will add your deep knowledge of gaming culture and live video streaming service platforms to projects through visuals, copy, and inside jokes within the community.
- You will identify and introduce creative and technological trends and techniques and combine with passion, expertise and imagination to drive innovation and push creative output to the next level.
- Significant experience (5+ years) in creative video production, gaming and social media, and talent based content
- Experience in live streaming production with a passion for Gaming and Esports
- You will have a portfolio that showcases a great sense of taste that could apply to a live video streaming service audience
- Multi-sector campaign experience including gaming, and Entertainment, across multiple markets
- You will understand the live video streaming service platform, games industry, live broadcast technologies and digital media
- Experience working to project timelines with strict deadlines and dealing with last-minute changes.
- You will have excellent writing skills, both to communicate and integrate into live stream talking points
- Practical experience building production package elements
- Highly Competent in a range of software (Particularly Adobe Creative Suite) and happy to get your hands dirty with artwork when required.
- Self-driven and able to work with autonomy.
- Passion for gaming and Esports
- Hands on experience with vMix, Singular and/or similar
- Knowledge of and working with live video streaming services
- Client-facing experience
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.