- Central London Office
- Job Terms:
- £23.08 per hour
- Start date:
- October 2021
- Posted By:
- Dee Angelini
Our client is known for their innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. As an Online candidates Specialist, you're charged with identifying the most interesting active candidates and identifying the right role at our client's for them. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with your partners, be it Staffing partners and/or Hiring Managers. You are comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
You will manage the first step of the application process by screening resumes submitted by direct and referred applicants. You will evaluate and identify the best resumes based on defined criteria in accordance with our client’s hiring guidelines and policies. You will act as a consultant for our recruiting teams, providing insights, trends and analysis to influence smart pipeline generation. Your speed and accuracy are critical to ensure that all applicants are carefully considered and assessed in a timely manner, contributing to an overall positive experience that candidates can expect from our client's. Moreover, your aptitude for understanding various role specific qualifications and zeroing in on top talent for further consideration by our recruiting team will help make a visible impact on our client's ability to achieve its ongoing growth objectives.
- Utilize your client management skills to influence hiring strategies in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- Position yourself as a SME and trusted advisor to your staffing partners and hiring managers.
- Monitor, review and take action on a high volumes of candidate resumes, accurately screening against defined criteria.
- Partner closely with recruiters to derive mutually agreeable selection criteria, receive and action feedback, and deliver a high level of customer service every time.
- Understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements to act as a resume evaluation expert for engineering and operations groups.
- Partner with recruiters, hiring managers and team members to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective screening process.
- Use data and analytics to inform decisions relating to hiring strategies, and ensure the best-fit candidates are applying for the most appropriate roles.
- Focus on continuous improvement by solving problems and producing solutions.
- Offer suggestions, new ideas or alternatives to improve or modify work processes.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in HR, staffing or a business environment.
- Experience with recruiting/sourcing/search firms
- Experience using a data driven approach to influencing hiring strategies
- Proven ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities, work with a high sense of urgency and build strong, productive relationships with demanding clients.
- Experience managing multiple clients and priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Passion for the recruiting industry and a sincere desire to expand your exposure to this field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and client management skills.
- High attention to detail.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.