- London & remote
- Job Terms:
- Up to £40k
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kelsey Hoare
I am currently recruiting for an Internal Communications Partner for my client, an award-winning London housing association. This role is to develop, drive and deliver a holistic internal communications strategy and plan. This is a permanent role that has a £35-40k salary and requires an immediate start.
- To have a sound understanding of our business, its strategy and key deliverables in order to be able to clearly identify communication requirements
- To proactively drive internal communications across all relevant channels
- To liaise with key business stakeholders to proactively assist with internal comms requirements
- To manage all internal digital communication tools creating content, keeping up to date and sourcing new and innovative tools and ways of working
- Production of high-quality materials to effectively communicate business updates; underpinned by purpose and progress towards the end goal
- Write, edit and proof-read copy
- To role model our Values and behaviours
Skills & Behaviours:
- Excellent, modern, copy skills
- Excellent verbal communicator
- Strong digital skills, web, intranet and social channels
- Creative with lots of ideas and energy
- Ability to quickly build trust and influence all levels of an organisation
- Excellent technical communication knowledge
- Strong commercial acumen
- Creative and keen to try new ideas and approaches
- Confident using full Office 365 suite
If you would like more information, please feel free to email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.
This client, an award-winning housing association, is a social enterprise and registered charity providing affordable housing for Londoners. Founded in the early 1960s, it now manages thousands homes across London.