- London & remote
- Job Terms:
- Up to £40k
- Start date:
- November 2021
- Posted By:
- Kelsey Hoare
I am currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Partner for an award-winning housing association. This is a permanent role and has a salary of up to £40k on offer.
The aim of this position is to drive the use and development of digital marketing technologies to support and enhance my client’s purpose, vision and mission. Using multiple digital channels, you will promote the value proposition, positive PR and generate qualified sales leads for development of their team. You will also build their SEO and social media campaign capabilities.
- Develop digital marketing strategy as part of an integrated marketing and communications programme
- Develop intranet and website
- To support the delivery of internal communications
- To build a full external and internal stakeholder engagement plan which drives customer, colleague, shareholder and influencer engagement
- Production of high-quality materials and campaigns across multiple digital channels to effectively communicate business updates; underpinned by purpose and progress towards the end goal
- Design, build, and maintain social media presence
- 2-4 years of experience in similar position
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Excellent technical marketing knowledge
- Strong stakeholder skills
- Experience across SEO and SEM
If you would like more information, please feel free to email me - email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.
This client, an award-winning housing association, is a social enterprise and registered charity providing affordable housing for Londoners. Founded in the early 1960s, it now manages thousands homes across London.