- Job Terms:
- £430 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 3 months contract + extension
We are looking for a UI developer to help us with the user, annotation and demo interfaces for a Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing project we are conducting in collaboration with the Wikimedia Foundation. .
Experience with Machine Learning and NLP technology will be helpful for the role.
• Engage with the project development team early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the team's goals.
• Analyze needs and requirements to determine feasibility of fulfilling requirements within time and cost constraints.
• Coordinate with backend teams to clarify backend requirements for the final designs.
• Understand, then extend or replace existing implementations.
• Design, develop, and iterate on frontend components and web pages for the final product.
Top 3 Skill Sets:
• Design experience; making UX and design decisions
• GitHub: 3-5 years of experience
Top 3 Nice to Have:
• Experience in software design and development
• Understanding of Machine Learning and NLP technologies
• Experience with python backends and APIs
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- Years of experience – 3-5 years of experience as the minimum.
Please can you apply with your CV/Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.