- Job Terms:
- £165 per day PAYE c£42k
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 4 months Temp to perm
Our client is the largest tech company in the world and their advertising team is looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join their talented team to help deliver seamless customer service for advertisers. The plan is for this role to covert to perm after the 4 month FTC is completed.
The successful candidate will have client-facing experience in the digital advertising landscape, have great attention to detail and task ownership, and will be prepared to work closely with Sales Managers and partner teams to drive advertiser success.
Core responsibilities will include:
o Client-facing account ownership
- Work with advertisers and agencies to create and execute advertising strategies while driving incremental revenue and growing advertisers’ investment.
- Own end to end campaign strategy and execution across various accounts, from brief response through to campaign reporting.
o Campaign booking and execution
- Own all communication with our offshore teams to book campaigns in line with media plans.
- Production of manual reporting combining
o Revenue ownership
- Own and grow existing client revenues through insights and recommendations for future campaigns using data analysis
o Ad-hoc tactical requests (not limited to)
- Overlap reports, Audience Planning, Quarterly Business Review insights
- Previous experience working with data/excel/pivots/spreadsheets. Previous experience working within the digital media or advertising industry.
- Experience in Omni-channel marketing, programmatic display and video, over-the-top (OTT), and digital audio. Experience in Revenue owning function.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.