- Central London Office
- Job Terms:
- £283.34 per day PAYE
- Start date:
- November 2021
- Posted By:
- Dee Angelini
- 6 months
Aquent is looking for a motivated Production Specialist with knowledge of live event production and production infrastructure in the London region. This role will be responsible for producing live events, assisting in the Executive Briefing Center, and maintenance of production equipment onsite. The position will sit within our client’s Information Technology team while working with multiple partners throughout other departments of their organization.
The prospective candidate will bring rich experience managing end to end live productions and broadcasts to both internal and external audiences. This includes overseeing live event production teams as well as a deep knowledge of advanced production signal chain, video conferencing, and IT infrastructure. Equally important are a strong sense of organization, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
The prospective candidate will report to the EMEA IT Services Manager with a dotted line to the Production/AV team, there will be an expectance for Local IT work required.
• Manage the seamless broadcast and replay of virtual events through leading platforms, such as Zoom, Facebook, ON24, or others.
• Work with Productions and AV infrastructure teams to build out, operate, and maintain production facilities
• Collaborate closely with marketing and business stakeholders to ensure successful event engagement and audience.
• Maintain quality control of all event assets, ensuring all guest hosts, speakers, and moderators are represented correctly with their titles, media, and associated assets.
• Work closely with AV engineering team to develop and deploy virtual broadcast systems (vMix, Tricaster, Wirecast, etc.)
• Provide executive event support in Executive Briefing Center where needed.
• Work with AV infrastructure team to troubleshoot equipment hardware and software issues.
• Assist with infrastructure and Tech Operations projects, buildouts, and new initiatives where needed.
• AV support for all EMEA sites with ownership of the issue from start to finish.
• Local IT Support assistance when required involving Hardware support / software support.
• Laptop imaging, site workspace rollout, stock management assistance.
• Onsite support and occasional Tech Lounge management.
• Local user support during busy period for local IT Teams.
• Three to five years experience producing live events in both in-person and digital environments.
• Three to five years of continuous hands-on experience with AV equipment and Zoom platform.
• Candidate will have a thorough understanding of analog and digital, audio and video signal types/signal paths/routing/troubleshooting.
• Highly proficient in Mac and Windows based computers, IT networking, and software as well as mobile and tablet technology, especially presentation software.
• Knowledge of audiovisual equipment, set-up, and operations including basic skills in the fields of audio, video including but not limited to: Zoom Meeting, Zoom event, Biamp DSP, Extron processor, cameras, microphones, speakers, projectors, and amplifiers
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with equipment and software issues for EBC, standard Zoom Room, and Zoom production broadcast Event. And work with our client's AV team and local vendors where SME needed to troubleshoot issues, install upgrades, and maintain functionality.
Our Client is an American software company that offers businesses cloud computing solutions to manage digital workflows. Their innovations have streamlined working processes for 80% of the Fortune 500 alongside over 5000 other companies around the world including American Express, Deloitte, Experian, MGM, the NHS, Vodafone, and Wayfair.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.