- Job Terms:
- £60,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 12 Months
Culinary Purchasing Lead
Our top 3 global social media client is seeking a Culinary Purchasing Lead to be part of the regional culinary purchasing team and will report to the Regional Culinary Purchasing Manager. This person will support a team of purchasers across multiple cafes and will be responsible for purchasing and logistics within the region.
- Support a team of purchasers across the region.
- Conduct category pricing reviews and benchmarking analysis.
- Coordinate and manage adding and removing new employees to the meal solutions across our EMEA sites.
- Manage the regional per diem email inbox and associated payroll reporting.
- Manage a supplier tracker to measure supplier performance and feedback.
- Review small wares and equipment requests and approve before orders are placed.
- Manage small wares and equipment inventory centrally across the region to control over ordering and spend.
- Coordinate delivery and receiving of small wares and equipment to site.
- Assist with training new team members.
- Support the Regional Culinary Purchasing Manager in the delivery and execution of the Global Culinary Purchasing Standard and Strategy.
- Attend trade shows and keep up to date with forecasted trends within the business.
- Assist with projects and other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years related experience in a purchasing role.
- Strong market knowledge within the region.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Experience in planning, sourcing, negotiating and supplier management.
- Experience with sustainable sourcing, fair-trade regulations and seasonality.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Work ethic and high level of discretion
- Strong communication, customer service and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and GSuite.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.