- Remote/Manchester (Must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £50.3k - £61.9k pa pro-rata (PAYE)
- Start date:
- November 2021
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 6-month contract
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with onsite working in Manchester once offices start to reopen again.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays, per year, pro-rata
We are looking for a broadly skilled UX designer who can tackle different kinds of design problems related to introducing, and improving app features for paying customers. This work will be done independently or in collaboration with other designers.
- Own and design new features in Figma - from initial concept to final execution.
- Support senior designers on design of larger features
- Work with PM and UXR to understand, define and validate solutions via testing and consultation with users
- Take already in-progress work to the final stages, fine-tuning it and working with engineers to ensure designs are implemented to a high standard, whilst maintaining the integrity of our client’s design system.
- Well versed in Figma, including using/maintaining and extending component libraries
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional portfolio with examples of past design system work
- Visual design skills - this is not a specific VisD role but you would be expected to deliver fully-executed designs to a high standard of visual quality, and make good visual design decisions when working outside of standard components.
- Motion skills/animation are not required but a big plus
Please apply with your CV and portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.