- Job Terms:
- £95,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 12 Months
Role Objective: Support the delivery and management of Learning & Enablement programmes ensuring flawless, closed loop execution.
Our global top 3 social media client's mission is to give the world a place to work together. Launched in 2016, they are an enterprise communications platform that is used by over 30,000 organisations of all sizes worldwide to transform how they connect, collaborate and get work done. To help with the ongoing growth of the platform's business, we are seeking a world-class Sales Enablement Executive, who is passionate about social media and the role that a connected workforce can play in improving the productivity of an organisation.
In this role you will be joining a highly dynamic Learning and Enablement team, where you’ll play a pivotal role in helping our client facing teams (business development, sales, customer success, partner managers) become more effective and efficient through flawless execution of sales enablement programmes. You’ll thrive in ambiguity, lean on your technology sales background and passion for Enablement to quickly deliver on key, foundational initiatives. The ideal candidate will excel in managing complex, strategic projects, be a master in stakeholder management, successfully work cross-functionally, be driven by delivering exceptional results and astute at communicating across various levels in the organisation.
- Build strong bridges and work closely with multiple cross-functional teams, e.g. Product Marketing and Sales Operations. to ensure alignment, collaboration and delivery on key Sales Enablement programs and training initiatives.
- Deliver Sales Enablement content required throughout the buyer’s journey, e.g. playbooks, battlecards and training videos, by liaising with cross-functional teams.
- Leverage your Sales Enablement platform expertise to drive the rollout, adoption and governance around, content refreshes on and reporting of usage and engagement metrics related to these platforms.
- Working across the client facing technology stack, and in collaboration with subject matter experts, craft Enablement training and assets to drive improved adoption and user behaviour.
- Play a key role in developing onboarding journeys and programmes for the platform’s new hires to ensure they are equipped and set up for success in their respective client facing roles, e.g. Business Development, Sales, Customer Success, Partner Management.
- Help to ensure the Enablement Team operations are tightly managed and deliver an exceptional, internal customer experience, e.g. calendar, course registration and facilitation, insight gathering and impact analysis.
- Support additional projects and programmes in the Enablement Team.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years experience in Technology Sales, Customer Success and/or Business Development and/or Sales Enablement role in Enterprise software/SaaS.
- Prior demonstrable experience successfully implementing and managing a Sales Enablement platform, e.g. Highspot
- Prior demonstrable experience successfully implementing and managing successful sales methodology adoption initiatives.
- Excels at designing and implementing successful sales playbook initiatives.
- Excels at building effective new hire onboarding and sales training programmes.
- Ability to create and track metrics which measure sales productivity and the impact of initiatives executed on client facing teams.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- They will be working with a global sales team
- This team is dedicated to the platform
- The customer is the client facing team who sell WP
- This team supports the client facing team, as they have really high sales ambitions and it was needed to have that extra support by the sales enablement team
- This will help the sales team hit their numbers and the target will increase next year
- This team helps the sales team to be more productive to increase those number
- Interaction level with be with the sales team
- They will be providing training and running projects to the client facing Reps.
- Two projects in flight at the moment. This is all about rolling out a new sales method to the sales team. i.e the way the team needs to sell, aligning to processes, how to approach the sale. This project is to implement a road map to turn the sales team into a successful selling team
- Part of their role will be taking responsibility to ensure that this new way of working is adopted by the sales team
- This will require the individual to be a confident communicator in order to have difficult conversations if it requires it
- This individual will need to convice and encourage sponsors to roll them out to the sales team
- They will need to be able to change mindsets and behaviours when that need is to arise and do so confidentaly
- All internal conversations
- This individual must have excellent project management skills
- Preferably coming from a Tech Background
- Spanish and Portugueese could be a benefit but not essential
- Minimum 3 years experience – 5 would be great
- If they have a minimum of 3 years experience that would be fine
- CRM Experience – ideally salesforce but a similar CRM would be fine
About the Team:
- This is a growing team and there is a high growth expectation in this business area
- Being early in the team and to set the directions and lay the foundations to support in that growth
- This is an exciting time to join this particular team
- Potential to convert or extend dependent on budget, headcount and the individual
1. Sales Enablement Experience is a must
2. Analytical Mindset and also a creative thinker
3. Excellent communication
4. Must have sales enablement experience as this is not strictly a sales operations role but similar
5. Can’t wait for longer than 1 month’s notice
1. Previous experience on a global deployment
2. They will really need to think creatively when challenges arise to work around these
3. Getting senior stakeholders to buy into the strategies so will need to be confident in their role
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.