- Job Terms:
- £117,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 12 Months
Role Objective: Maximize client facing teams effectiveness by determining and developing strategic Sales Enablement programs that drive outstanding client engagement.
The social media platform's mission is to give the world a place to work together. Launched in 2016, the platform is an enterprise communications platform that is used by over 30,000 organisations of all sizes worldwide to transform how they connect, collaborate and get work done. To help with the ongoing growth of the business, we are seeking a world-class Sales Enablement Executive, who is passionate about social media and the role that a connected workforce can play in improving the productivity of an organisation.
In this role you will be joining a highly dynamic Enablement team, where you’ll play a pivotal role in helping our client facing teams (business development, sales, customer success, partner managers) become more effective and efficient through flawless execution of sales enablement programmes. You’ll thrive in ambiguity, lean on your technology sales background and passion for Enablement to quickly deliver on key, foundational initiatives. The ideal candidate will excel in creating and managing complex, strategic projects, that help our frontline teams become better at managing and developing our Partner relationships while adding value. You’ll likewise be a master in stakeholder management, successfully work cross-functionally, be driven by delivering exceptional results and acute at communicating across various levels in the organisation. You will be passionate about training and the impact upskilling individuals has within organisations.
- Liaise with organisations across the platform to determine enablement needs and skills gaps within the client facing organisation.
- Develop effective programs that address these needs, close gaps and elevate the skillsets of frontline teams.
- Work closely with cross functional teams, e.g. Product Marketing, Sales Operations, Business Leads, to ensure alignment and adoption of programs.
- End-to-End Management of Sales Enablement Programs - be they new platforms, processes, systems, training or ways of working
- Increase visibility and adoption of programs through effective communication plans across all stakeholding functions / multiple channels ensuring a wide reach.
- Create and effectively manage the program communication plan - thus ensuring all stakeholders and sponsors and fully aligned on and informed about the program status.
- Create engaging content to support programs where applicable.
- Deliver all necessary training sessions and workshops for the various multiple levels of the client facing organisation (and relevant Business Partners) - all delivered in an engaging, clear and concise way - either online and in-person.
- Leverage all necessary internal tools available to successfully drive your programs.
- Track and analyse program effectiveness aligned to program objectives, reporting these consistently in leadership forums.
- If programs are veering off track or moving away from their intended objective - set the necessary corrective actions in place to ensure success
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ years experience in developing and delivering Sales Enablement programs.
- 7+ years experience working in technology/Internet industry.
- Excels at, with prior demonstrable successes, implementing and managing a Sales Enablement platform, e.g. Highspot
- Excels at, with prior demonstrable successes, implementing and managing successful sales methodology adoption initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate professional experience
SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Commercial acumen - Harbour strong commercial acumen, empathy and credibility to best align with business stakeholders
- Analytical - Inquisitive nature utilizing discovery methods and data (surveys, focus groups) to diagnose pain points
- Creativity - Creative problem solving and solutioning skills to remove bottlenecks and develop programs that drive impact
- Self-starter - Highly self motivated and driven to deliver exceptional results in an autonomous environment
- Presentation - Confident, highly engaging speaker with flawless presentation skills
- Communication - Excellent communication and active listening skills across different channels - written and verbal
- Project management - Strong project management skills from planning, execution, tracking against results and change management
- Precision - Excellent attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy in all aspects of work
- Adaptability - Rapidly learn new skills, update knowledge and tune behaviours in response to changing circumstances
Day to Day Duties:
- This individual will be aligned to a project high spot which is the rollout and adoption of a new sales enablement platform
- This will be the first time this will be rolled out to the sales teams, if successful this can potentially be deployed to other business units
- They will be liasing interally with stakeholders with a broader stakeholder management
- This includes product marketing, finance etc.
- The platform will be used by sales people
- This will be about finding company lit that is relevant to their prospects and their customers
- Being able to tailor this to their customers needs at the right time
- This will support in gathering market information to feedback to the team on how theis process is going
The ideal candidate:
• They will be working with a global sales team
• Team is made up of 3 people in London
• This team is dedicated to social media
• Somebody coming from a tech background is preferable
• They will need to be able to change mindsets and behaviours when that need is to arise and do so confidentaly
• This individual must have excellent project management skills
• Preferably coming from a Tech Background
• Being fluent in Spanish and Portuguese could be a benefit but not essential
• Ability to bring creative solutions and strategic ideas
• They will be expected outside of these projects to continue in general day to day duties of the role
• To contribute to other sales and enablement projects
• 3+ years experience leading/managing Sales Enablement teams
• CRM Experience – ideally salesforce but a similar CRM would be fine
About the Team:
● This is a growing team and there is a high growth expectation in this business area
● Being early in the team and to set the directions and lay the foundations to support in that growth
● This is an exciting time to join this particular team
1 Strong Project Management Skills
2 Excellent communication skills
3. Previous experience on a global deployement
4. Must have sales enablement experience as this is not strictly a sales operations role but similar
1. Will really need to think creatively when challenges arise to work around these
2. Getting senior stakeholders to buy into the stratedgies so will need to be confident in their role
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.