- Remote / Central London (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £56,840 - £62,524 per annum, pro rata
- Start date:
- Nov / Dec 2021
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 12-month contract (w/scope to extend)
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with onsite working in Central London once offices reopen.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per annum, pro-rata.
There is also a company bonus that you could be eligible for.
We're seeking an individual who is passionate about helping on critical issues like privacy, integrity, and regulation.
This Product Marketing Manager will support numerous go to market plans and lead sales enablement efforts in EMEA. The ideal candidate will have strong project management experience handling highly complex projects and partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to develop strategies across technical tools and policy requirements.
Relevant experience with project management, product marketing, customer data, and the ad technology/policy landscape would be helpful in this role. This person must be flexible, a cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment and exhibit excellent communication skills.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (both global and regional) in developing and managing processes, client communications, product documentation, and sales collateral
- Inform our outbound priorities for privacy and performance solutions
- Identify opportunities and blockers based on regional understanding, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market both for businesses and consumers
- Market assessment and requirements including impact analysis and competitive benchmarking
- Represent voice of the internal and external stakeholders including qualitative and quantitative feedback
- 5+ years of work experience, including 3+ years experience in marketing, consulting, communications, or internet technology, and 2+ years experience in the advertising sector and experience contributing at both strategic and operational levels
- Project management skills
- Analytical, data-driven decision-maker
- Communicator with experience simplifying concepts
- Product Marketing experience
- BA/BS degree
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.