- London - UK (Remote start)
- Job Terms:
- £41.50 per hour - Circa 86K annually
- Start date:
- Nov/Dec 2021
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
- 12 month contract (potential to extend)
The Specialized Technology Recruiting Team supports technical hiring across unique hardware initiatives and innovative technologies. These organizations are responsible for developing and building the software and hardware platforms to support a family of apps today (including Data Center, Core Systems Engineering, Foundation, Enterprise, Network Engineering, Production Engineering, Connectivity, Privacy and Security teams) and the platforms of the future (Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR).
As a member of the Specialized Technology Recruiting Team, you’ll work with hiring managers and Recruiters to develop creative strategies to find the best talent globally. We conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience from the initial reachout and first conversation a candidate has with us which more often than not starts with a member of our recruiting team.
- Manage sourcing for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive hiring plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, talent mapping, events and sourcing campaigns
- Build and share knowledge of skills, target companies, conferences, and open source communities with hiring partners
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Proven technical sourcing experience
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates
- Deep understanding of candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Experience influencing and driving towards results
- Ideally previous experience with recruiting for Technical / Cyber Security professionals
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.