- Remote / London Stratford (must be UK based) - 2 days onsite from mid-November
- Job Terms:
- £300 - £347 per day (Umbrella ONLY)
- Start date:
- Oct / Nov 2021
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- until 31st Mar 2022 (4-5-month contract)
This role will be worked remotely and then from mid-November, you'll be required to work onsite 2 days per week (Mon & Wed) in the London Stratford offices.
Umbrella ONLY: You will be provided with a list of Umbrella companies to make a selection from.
People are at the heart of our business. And there couldn’t be a more exciting time to join us.
It’ll be your job to lead the planning and delivery of 1-2 year and other short term customer and user campaigns and behaviour change programmes that are innovative, effective and prioritised.
You will lead integrated teams, ensuring that channel owners have the opportunity to contribute to the plans, understand the agreed plan and translate it into deliverables across their own channels.
Once clear, quantified outcomes and budgets are agreed, you will be fully accountable for the outcomes, cost management, channel selection, strategic and message alignment across all channels, creative execution and delivery for the campaigns and behaviour change programmes that they lead.
The post holder will be accountable for the following:
- Developing 1-2 year and other short term customer and user campaigns and programmes, ensuring alignment with the 3 year pan customer communications strategy and plan and any relevant thematic customer communications strategies and plans;
- Leading integration of the wider team for the agreed projects, helping to ensure our customers - including businesses, schools and colleges and visitors - see us as an integrated, joined up organisation;
- Leading the day to day management and delivery of integrated communications campaigns and behaviour change programmes, generating ideas and ensuring all channel owners have a chance to contribute to the plan, understand the final strategy and how to translate it into deliverables for their channels;
- Ensuring the technical accuracy, compliance with us and Mayor of London brand guidelines and legal compliance of all outputs, dedicatedly seeking advice from colleagues in our Legal, the operational business and external suppliers when needed and then helping other channel leads to understand and action the advice;
- Lead the process for capturing and feeding back project outcomes, successes and key learnings, proactively sharing across the portfolio and wider teams to assist continuous improvement and team development;
- Management of project and campaign budgets of circa £50K-£2m, allocating budget across all customer communications channels and behaviour change interventions to meet the agreed outcomes cost effectively and efficiently.
Skills, knowledge and Experience
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Experience of planning and leading the delivery of outcomes focused customer communications campaigns to deliver a variety of objectives - including behaviour change, reputation management and generating revenue and sales.
- Good experience of working with external 3rd parties, particularly across creative and media agency and behaviour change sectors;
- Strong knowledge of customer and user communications and behaviour change strategy and the role that both can play, alongside other levers, in delivering behaviour change, reputation management and driving revenue.
- Strong knowledge of all core marketing communications channels: above and below the line (including TV, radio, press and posters), face to face, direct mail, on line, digital and social media.
- Knowledge of other channels of engagement including PR / news, stakeholder engagement and how to engage with our people.
- Able to generate enthusiasm across the 'matrix' and within supplier teams.
- Able to turn plans into action to ensure successful delivery of customer and user campaigns and programmes with the ability to commission work through and management of external suppliers.
Essential technical skills:
- Experience of delivering integrated through-the-line customer-facing communications campaigns in on and offline channels such as TV, radio, out of home, press, social media, digital
- Experience of managing creative and media agencies to develop and deliver creative and media strategies, and leading the delivery of campaigns
- An understanding of behaviour change theory
- Stakeholder management experience (as part of their marcomms role)
- Experience of managing big budgets
- Working in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Working with matrix teams (eg the owned channel owners in order to pull together an integrated plan)
- CRM or below the line experience
- Evidence of delivering customer-facing campaigns or programmes that change customer behaviour
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.