- Remote (until further notice)
- Job Terms:
- Up to £20 per hour / Circa £38K per anum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jem Meisuria
- 6 months (with potential to extend)
Our client's EMEA Student Programs team is expanding and there has never been a more exciting time to be joining! We are on a mission to build out a world class campus team that supports university hiring including MBA, technical and non-technical campus talent. This team is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator who is passionate about engaging university candidates globally, connecting them to inspiring opportunities to meet the talent needs of the businesses. You will be part of an international Recruitment Coordinator pool and will support multiple Recruiters who oversee tech and non-tech intern and grad hiring in EMEA.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will:
- Engage with students in the recruitment process and support our assessment days
- Assisting with assessment coordination, events and internship planning, support and coordination
- Acting the point of contact locally for the recruiter, interviewers and hiring managers.
- Supporting the administration of the tripartite agreements and local contracts.
- Coordinating with external stakeholders such as students, universities, vendors.
- Support recruiters in driving talent acquisition strategies. We like people who Think Big and research or know already where to be looking and Deliver Results in a fast paced environment.
- Work with tools and systems and supporting reporting
- Fine tune standard processes for talent acquisition that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
Fluency in English
Experience in a business and commercial setting
Experience with tools and systems, Excel and project management
Have strong communication and organizational skills.
Fluency in French, German, Spanish, or Italian
Have a strong commitment to continuous improvement
Have experience in recruitment
Have a proven interest in campus recruitment
Are self-sufficient and are able to work with little direct supervision
Have strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in an international team environment
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.