- London - UK (Remote start)
- Job Terms:
- £18.64-£31.32 per hr/38-44k per year
- Start date:
- November 2021
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
- 12 month contract (potential to extend)
Our client is seeking a highly organise and detail-oriented Recruiting Scheduler. The role will support the Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organising and coordinating high-volume interview activity with a focus on exceptional candidate experience. A successful Recruiting Scheduler will be self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
• Coordinating phone, onsite and video conference interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering a world-class candidate experience.
• Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
• Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
• Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
• Meeting and greeting candidates for interview.
• Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
• Work collaboratively with Schedulers & Coordinators on cross-functional teams.
• Perform administrative duties as required to support the Candidate Experience and Recruiting team.
• Ad hoc reporting.
Skills / Minimum Qualifications:
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
• Articulate with a customer- service mindset
• Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• Exceptional customer service focus.
• Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients
• Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table.
• Experience in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications
• Project management experience a plus
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.