- Remote / Central London (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £62,795 - £77,209 per annum, pro rata
- Start date:
- Nov / Dec 2021
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- until 8th April 2022 (4-6-month contract depending on start date)
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with onsite working in Central London once offices reopen.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per year, pro-rata.
Generous perks included + performance related bonuses
Work on complex challenges. Solve real needs in people's professional lives. Learn about the complexity of the advertising ecosystem and help to improve it. We help keep the internet free.
For many small to medium publishers and app developers, our products run the advertising platform that keeps them in business. Design one or more of our consumer facing products.
- Create new designs which effectively respond to the brief and solve for the challenge presented.
- Deliverables include (but not limited to) highlevel and/or detailed user flows, wireframes and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Clearly rationalize and justify design work and advocate for users' needs.
- Work closely with user researchers to better inform designs through users' point of view.
- Collaborate with, and develop mutual respect and trust with,
- Product/Program Managers, Engineers, Researchers, and Designers.
- Collaborate with, and develop trust and mutual respect with all partners and collaborators, for example Product/Program Managers, Engineers, Researchers, Designers etc…
- Develop product strategy in partnership with PM and ENG.
- MA/MS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, etc)
- 5+ years experience in designing desktop or web applications, throughout the full development process from inception to post-launch.
- Ability to learn and fit quickly within established and highly specialized processes and collaborate with a wide range of disciplines effectively.
- Good UX Prototyping Experience.
- Good visual design skills.
- Ability to create confident and clean visual designs and use existing design systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience in designing enterprise web applications, solving tough interaction challenges.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Experience in defining and expanding design systems, components and patterns.
- Experience in designing for automation or Artificial Intelligence systems.
Please can you apply with your CV/Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.