- Job Terms:
- £35k-£45k + Package
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gemma Baker
COPYWRITER | HYBRID WORKING - HOME AND OFFICE | LONDON | AWARD WINNING CREATIVE AGENCY | £35-£45K + PACKAGE | PERMANENT ROLE
We are working with a fantastic, highly progressive award winning Creative Agency with a whole host of big name brands on their books who are on the lookout for a Copywriter to join their successful team - This is a super exciting role for anyone looking for a position with exposure to international clients, specialising in financial and professional services.
The best things about this opportunity?:
- Big name global clients
- Forward thinking agency who truly value work life balance
- Hybrid working from home - want to head into the office once a month? No problem.
- Fantastic colleagues who thrive when working collaboratively
- 2pm Friday finishes
About the role
• Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Copy, you will be responsible for creating content for a fantastic mix of international clients across multiple industries.
• Work collaboratively with the creative team across multiple projects, covering everything from campaigns to websites, apps to brand identities, social media to tone of voice guidelines, and more besides.
• Ideate! We're looking for someone keen to share original ideas that result in effective and compelling communications - driving real business results for clients.
• Support other copywriters, strategists, and designers with everything from
creative ideation to ad hoc needs, and help to prepare presentations and pitches
• Think strategically about how to drive action and engagement with customers.
• Maintain an adapt to required TOV when required
• You'll have a track record of successful delivery, creating engaging copy for clients who operate in a regulated environment.
• You'll have the ability to write complex copy that’s strong, succinct and grammatically correct along with a portfolio you’re proud of, and can’t wait to share with the team.
• You can see the big picture, whilst taking control of the details.
• You’re a fast-moving self-starter who takes ownership and responsibility for delivered work.
• You’ll need an excellent eye for detail to proof your own work and the work produced by the design team to make sure everything is absolutely error-free.
• You’ll have brilliant time management skills and be able to hit tight deadlines
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.