- Job Terms:
- £40k - £45k + Package
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gemma Baker
INTEGRATED ACCOUNT MANAGER | HYBRID WORKING - HOME AND OFFICE | LONDON | AWARD WINNING CREATIVE AGENCY | £40K-£45K + PACKAGE
We are working with a fantastic, highly progressive award winning Creative Agency with a whole host of big name brands on their books who are on the lookout for an Account Manager to join their successful team - This is a super exciting role for anyone looking for a position with exposure to international clients, specialising in financial and professional services.
The best things about this opportunity?:
- Big name global clients
- Forward thinking agency who truly value work life balance
- Hybrid working from home - want to head into the office once a month? No problem.
- Fantastic colleagues who thrive when working collaboratively
- 2pm Friday finishes
• You'll be the regular point of contact for clients, ensuring timely delivery across a variety of print and digital deliverables, from flyers to emails, brochures to web builds.
• Take the lead in creating realistic and detailed project plans, communicating these to clients and internal teams.
• Help expand opportunities with existing clients.
• Project manage the team's workload and effectively allocate projects to ensure jobs are delivered on time and on budget.
• Organise and maintain digital and printed files to ensure everything is available and to-hand.
• Work with the wider team to develop creative and technical briefs, estimates, statements of work, and detailed project specifications.
• Translate client requests and requirements into detailed briefs for the creative team.
• Have a passion and enthusiasm for creative, in order to gain a deep understanding of client's business requirements, customers, competitors, marketplace and business opportunities.
• Have a personable and diplomatic approach to client relationships
• Organise, manage, and deliver on a diverse range of design and marketing projects
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.