- London (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- £233 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 6 months
Client's Technical Services Publishers creates and sustains technical relationships with client's publisher partners by helping them monetize their content and enabling advertisers to reach the users of publishers' web, mobile and video properties. We are responsible for providing support and insights for partners while incubating new solutions for partner and user support. We want to grow our team with people who will share our dedication to providing an optimal experience for our publisher partners.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions to their problems. Advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges
- Guarantee the technical aspects of client integrations (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance. Analyze and optimize the development of existing clients to ensure their success with the Google suite of products for partners.
- Manage complex, multi-dimensional implementation and consulting projects involving publishers, agencies and integrators. Coordination of the delivery team.
- As a Technical Account Manager, you will serve as liaison between our biggest partners and client's Engineering and Sales teams.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Wide experience in project management, negotiation and influencing skills Excellent ability to work with convergent deadlines and multiple stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of web technology.
- Project Management certification (PMP, PRINCE2 or similar) Excellent written and oral business communication and presentation skills.
- Previous experience with Google Ad Manager, Display & Video 360 and/or other products of the Google advertising stack Data analysis and good data-driven decision-making skills Collaboration skills for working across geographically dispersed functions.
Please can you apply with your CV/Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.