- Full time role: 2 days onsite in West London offices
- Job Terms:
- £40k + discretionary bonus
- Start date:
- Notice period
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
This is a multi-award winning high-end global hospitality brand looking for an outstanding Account Manager. You will be responsible for the production and delivery of omnichannel content for brands all across Northern Europe. Driving at scale best-in-class content; briefing, production and asset distribution for all brands to deliver maximum engagement and grow market share.
Your day to day:
• Supporting the AD in supplying client management information and reporting.
• Experience in working with digital, video, and print assets.
• High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets.
• Strong numeracy skills.
• Prioritisation, time management, and attention to detail.
• Resilience and ability to work under pressure.
• Fluent oral and written English essential, other languages desirable.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Highly organised, detail-oriented, customer-focused, proactive, and possess excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges.
- 5+ years of creative development, trans-creation, and production experience (off and online media).
- Experience working in content operation for global business working in a multi-brand environment.
- Creative agency experience preferred.
- Copywriting and editing skills (multi-language).
- Matrix team experience.
- Strong stakeholder and agency management.
- Task orientated with strong attention to detail.
- Solutions-driven problem solver.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. email@example.com
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.
This is a multi-award winning high-end global hospitality brand.