- London (remote for now)
- Job Terms:
- £100k plus meals, bonuses, holidays...
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 12 months FTC
The role of the Business Marketing team is to articulate the Business value proposition at scale. We are passionate about helping brands, businesses, Influencers and agencies understand the ways in which our family of apps and solutions can help them achieve their core objectives, and we are constantly looking for new ways to inspire, educate and grow the industry. Together, we are Future Makers. Our mission is to create best in class marketing plans with customer insight at the core, designed to land effectively in our markets and drive business impact.
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager and Creative Regional Programme Lead to build and deliver programmes that reach and empower small businesses across Northern Europe. The individual will define and deliver the programme strategy to accelerate our efforts to reach and provide value to small businesses across Northern Europe markets.
The successful candidate will lead the development of programmes, experiences and partnerships that engage and educate small and medium businesses. The successful candidate will be a collaborative and creative marketer, motivated by building large scale integrated marketing programmes that drive measurable impact. They will work closely with our Policy, Comms and Small Business teams to create awareness and affinity for the Facebook brand within Northern Europe markets.
• Lead on the strategy, development and execution of broad scale programs that provide value and support our efforts to reach, engage and inspire small business owners for Scaled EMEA markets
• Partner with Global and Regional teams to land initiatives, adapting and innovating on frameworks to deliver for hyper local needs
• Lead on the definition of opportunities for innovating and optimisation of the existing programs, anchored in insights and learnings
• Orchestrate and oversee end to end Programme components, spanning from content to activations (virtual/in person) to partnerships
• Lead dedicated Outsourced team to support flawless execution in market
• Collaborate for success with broader EI and GBM teams across Brand, Creative, Content, Face to Face and Advocacy
• Lead on rigorous measurement and analytics plan to support performance optimisation and ongoing learning agenda to inform best practices
• Approx. 7+ years B2B or B2C integrated marketing experience.
• Passion and experience for creating and delivering best in class, scalable programmes and activations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong execute presence a plus.
• A self starter and creative thinker with a proven ability to resourcefully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience working in a highly matrixed environment, including an ability to engage and lead through others and a track record of leading successful cross functional programs.
• Experience working in a highly matrixed environment, including a track record of leading successful cross functional programs
• Demonstrable knowledge of our business platforms and tools and understanding of their opportunity to unlock growth amongst small businesses.
• Knowledge of the small and medium business ecosystem a plus.
• Willingness to travel
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.