- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Pamela Wiatr
- 6 months
If you have HR or recruiter experience and are looking for an exciting, new opportunity in London, we want
to hear from you! Aquent is helping an inclusive company hire a talented Recruitment Coordinator to join
their friendly London team. This is a six-month contract position that comes with a favourable salary.
In this flexible Recruitment Coordinator role, you will serve as the first point of contact to help our client's
candidates – both internal and external.
If you were already up and running in this recruiting role, here are some of the areas you would have been
working in this week:
● Building and maintaining productive partnerships
● Leading all internal and external candidate interview coordination
● Creating offer letters and contracts for new hires
● Upholding a high standard of data integrity
● Performing audits and validations of recruiting transactions
To succeed, you should have a minimum of one year's experience of working in a coordination, executive
assistant, HR assistant, or customer service role and experience of working in a busy environment. Other
● A passion for creating beautiful experiences
● Good communication, time management, and problem-solving skills
● Outstanding attention to detail
● To be a team player
● The ability to deal with complex requests
If this Recruitment Coordinator job in London interests you, please apply with Aquent today.
Our Client is an American software company that offers businesses cloud computing solutions to manage digital workflows. Their innovations have streamlined working processes for 80% of the Fortune 500 alongside over 5000 other companies around the world including American Express, Deloitte, Experian, MGM, the NHS, Vodafone, and Wayfair.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.