- Job Terms:
- £115,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 12 Months
The Regional Client Partner (RCP) role provides an outstanding opportunity to work with the world's largest global multi-channel advertisers and lead partnerships across EMEA. This role will work to drive global commitments with regional relevance, owning the EMEA leadership relationships top down and building bottoms up trusted partnership with key markets. Influencing cross functionally to bring expertise to drive industry leading work. The RCP is wholly accountable for the performance of the partnership in EMEA and is expected to build in-depth understanding of their client and industry.
Regional Client Partner, EMEA Responsibilities
- Set the medium/long term vision for the partnership in EMEA aligning with the key stakeholders internally and externally
- Own the performance and delivery of the regional JBP across EMEA, ensuring global and regional stakeholders are kept up to date on how the partnership is tracking.
- Lead key strategic pillars, from creation through to delivery, supported by clear frameworks that bring clarity and drive scale
- Bring industry thought leadership internally and externally, being and sometimes bringing the clients voice into key forums
- Partner with priority markets to ensure all teams are aligned on the account priorities and tracking against them –providing interventional support where needed
- Build internal community to secure support, drive scaled learnings and cross regional sharing
- Maximize clients’ investment on social media sites and apps by creating proven best practice guideline and KPI tracking
- Align support with cross functional teams -Product, Marketing, Measurement, and Creative to ensure client expectations are managed, and delivered upon
- Generate category learnings and impact social media product roadmap based on industry insights
- 10+ years of experience in one or more areas of marketing, media sales, brand/creative strategy development, business consultancy or e-commerce
- Experience in managing multi-layer, complex business relationships. Excels at building long term trusted relationships with C-suite executives
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against an aggressive growth strategy and contributing to revenue growth rates
- Ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach
- Ability to convert business from competition
- Strategic thinking abilities yet results and detail orientated. Fluent across developing & articulating the “Why” (strategy) and developing the “what” (plan with clear KPIs) and explain the “how” (help in execution)
- Organizational and problem solving/decision making skills
- Presentation skills
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.