- Job Terms:
- £260 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 12 months
The Integration Analyst (the “IA”) is responsible for using Client's Health’s data tools to perform
the tasks of mapping, harmonizing and ‘enhancing’ data from a customer source system, such
as the EMR. The IA collaborates with the client technical staff to determine the best and most
practical way to meet the data requirements of Google Health products. The IA works with
partners to transform data and populate a production environment with the required
specification (e.g. FHIR standard).
The IA will be involved during the deployment phase. Once the customer is live, IAs may
spend 10-20% of their time performing maintenance activities on all live customer interfaces.
Maintenance activities can include changing or updating mapping logic based on live user
feedback or new product requirements, restarting or replaying interfaces after outages, or
handling changes in our data stream that result from client EMR upgrades. Specific
● Strategizing with client IT personnel on the most practical way to meet the Google Health
● Reviewing samples of actual client data to evaluate quality/availability
● Conducting working sessions with client clinical informaticists to understand and
document the client-side EHR workflow that result in the data we receive
● Perform actual mapping activities in the interface engine / tools
● Perform data quality checks on the outputted data using various tools
● Clearly document all assumptions and important steps during the mapping process and
track progress towards completion of spec
● Collaborate with the client to resolve issues of data quality or availability and document
expected product functionality implications
● Provide ongoing feedback to product and engineering teams on internal tool
● Train client personnel on usage of data transformation tools.
The ideal IA candidate will possess:
● Strong understanding and experience with relational databases
● Experience in health IT, ideally working in an interoperability-related role at a health
system, EMR or vendor
● Experience working with common healthcare data standards (e.g.: HL7, DICOM, FHIR)
● Significant depth/experience in one or more EMRs and comfort with common healthcare
ontologies (ICD-10, LOINC, SNOMED, etc.)
● Highly dependable, detail oriented, and self-managing
● Strong interpersonal skills; able to drive conversations with client informaticists
● Clinical experience (e.g., a Nurse Informaticist) as a plus
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.