- Job Terms:
- £20 p/h
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Pamela Wiatr
- 6 months (with a possibility to extend)
Aquent has an exciting remote opportunity for a remote Early Engagement Attraction / Events Coordinator. We are
helping a global company expand its student programme by finding an Early Engagement Attraction
Coordinator. This is a six-month contract role that comes with a favourable hourly rate of £20.
In this flexible role, you will support a team of Programme Managers whose primary goal is to attract
talented students to apply to our client's intern and grad hiring pipelines within the EMEA region.
To give you an idea of how this Early Engagement Attraction Coordinator role would feel, here are some of
the things you could expect to do:
● Support a team of Attraction Programme Managers with student events, insight programs, logistics,
● Support the administration of payments for third-party vendors
● Coordinate with external stakeholders such as students, universities, and vendors
● Support program managers in driving engagement strategies
● Fine-tune standard processes for attraction and engagement
To succeed, you should have experience in a business and commercial setting together with experience with
tools and systems, Excel, and project management. You will also need to be fluent in English and possess
excellent communication and organisational skills.
If this remote Early Engagement Attraction Coordinator opportunity interests you, please apply with
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.