- Remote, UK Based - Central London
- Job Terms:
- Up to £54,000 + other perks
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Joshua Thomas
- 6 months FTC
Document Specialist - 6 month FTC
Aquent is helping an inclusive and collaborative company find a remote Documentation Specialist to join
their friendly team on a six-month contract. This is a full-time role that comes with a fantastic salary of
between £52,000-£54,000 and some excellent benefits.
If you were already up and running in this flexible role, here are some of the areas you would have been
working in this week:
● Create and/or maintain high-quality documentation
● Design, draft, and edit policy and process documentation
● Collaborate effectively across multiple teams and coordinate deadlines
● Ensure consistency of documentation practice across the team
● Create a logical document index
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years of documentation writing experience, the
ability to document complex policies into step-by-step formats industry expertise, process mapping, and
writing experience as well as the following:
● Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills
● Intermediate knowledge of Google Suite
● Project management experience
● Good attention to detail and the ability to multitask
● Instructional design and proofreading experience
You will also need to be a team player passionate about helping others and able to adapt to flexible working
hours and travel domestically and internationally.
If this remote Document Specialist job interests you, please apply with Aquent today!
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services,
extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room
in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the
first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed
to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are
valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.