- Job Terms:
- £262 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 12 months
UK Quality and Compliance Analyst
Come join the Small Business & Self-Employed Group as our UK Quality and Compliance Analyst supporting our UK payroll offerings. This position is for a detailed oriented individual who will provide use cases for new features and tax year changes to our QuickBooks UK payroll product. A person with high self-motivation who enjoys working in cross-functional teams. Has excellent excel and communication skills.
- Analyse and understand the changes related to UK Payroll regulatory and legislative changes and provide use case to ensure the product is ready for release.
- Be able to support the UK payroll analyst so that the legislation can be turned into easy to use software working with our engineering, design and product managements teams. Ensuring they understand the impact on our end users.
- Ensure UK payroll is accredited and HMRC file recognition is achieved on released and supported products.
- Act as primary source for use case ensuring all potential scenarios are supported and tested for UK payroll – particularly related to the tax year end and any new features that maybe implemented.
- Task plans for his/her own work that are independent of but related to broader work-plans.
- A payroll or accounting/bookkeeping qualification including payroll modules and membership
- Expert understanding of UK payroll legislation and compliance
- Expert excel – including complex formulas
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience (+ 5 years)
- Track record of working with geographically dispersed teams.
Nice to have
- Ability to communicate with all levels within an organisation
- Understanding of software engineering and development practices preferable.
Please can you apply with your CV/Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is a global technology platform that specialises in overcoming the world’s most important financial challenges. Their products and services are driven by artificial intelligence, and their accounting software is one of their most recognisable creations. Considered one of the top companies to work for, they are proud of their company culture and entrepreneurial spirit.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.