- Remote/Central London (Must be UK Based)
- Job Terms:
- £81.7k - £90.8k pro-rata (PAYE Only)
- Start date:
- Dec/Jan 2022
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 6-month contract
If you are a mixed-methods UX Researcher seeking a new challenge, we want to hear from you! Aquent is helping a respected company find a UX Researcher, and this six-month contract role comes with a pro-rata salary of between £81,750 - £90,833.
In this UX Researcher role, you will conduct research with consumers, creators, and AR studios where required.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Work closely with our client’s technical product teams in Zurich, to develop solutions for the use of AR in commerce, primarily for the clothing and fashion sector
- Evaluate sets of features on a regular basis by implementing standard processes for understanding usability
- Run ad hoc research to investigate the usability and user value of proposed designs
- Work closely with prototypers, engineering, and cross-functional stakeholders to support tactical product-centric work
To succeed in this UX Researcher job, you will need broad skills in design research methods, and an understanding of quantitative and qualitative methods (e.g. surveys, in-depth interviews, usability testing). You should also have:
- 2+ years of experience in research for HCI, information systems, or related field together with a BA/BS degree, ideally in a human behaviour related field
- An interest in AR/VR or 3D graphics
- Experience working on research for digital product innovation
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of digital design and design research
- The ability to prioritise your own workload
If this UX researcher job in London sounds like the right fit for you, please apply with Aquent today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.