- Remote / Central London (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £40k - £42k per annum, pro rata
- Start date:
- Jan 2022
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 12-month contract
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with onsite working in Central London, Holbon, once offices reopen again.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 28 days paid holiday, pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays
Please note for this role, our client is also very open to backgrounds outside of Toys
Are you a licensing exec looking for a new marketing contract? Aquent is helping a retail company find a Licensing Executive in London, and the role comes with a great salary of £40,000 to £42,000 p/a, pro rata.
As a flexible Licensing Executive, you will have sole responsibility for driving the company’s business growth through a sub-category area within the category of toys, managing day-to-day licensing activities.
In your first week in this Licensing Executive role, your tasks will include:
- Undertaking all required contract negotiations and legal submissions
- Identifying new product and retail opportunities, setting out a clear strategy to deliver against those opportunities
- Directing range planning, product development, and trade planning and supporting marketing and social plans
- Expanding the reach of the company's brands in different customer and retail channels, with a primary focus on discount and e-commerce
- To succeed in this Licensing Executive job, you will need relevant experience, including marketing knowledge of design application and product development.
You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of brands and licensing
- The ability to research trends
- An understanding of social media and the CP business
- Excellent all-round communication and organisational skills
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate that boasts a variety of iconic entertainment, news and sports brands. They believe in bringing people, technology and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.