- Job Terms:
- £345 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 6 months
The main function of a technical project manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
• Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
• Manage backup, security and user help system.
• Operating smaller budget projects.
• Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
• Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
• Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
Top 3 must-have skills:
1. Program management principles
2. Verbal and written communication skills,
3. Good understanding of the software development life cycle
Good to have skills:
1. Agile scrum program management
2. Ability to create dashboards for task boards
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software.
• Basic knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Basic knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- Years of experience required - 2-3yrs
Please can you apply with your CV/Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.