- Remote (LONDON)
- Job Terms:
- £75k - £83k per annum + bonuses
- Start date:
- Dec/Jan 2022
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 12 months
Are you a Data Privacy Project Manager looking for a new, remote 12-month contract? Aquent is helping a respected company recruit a Privacy Project Manager, and the role comes with a fantastic salary of between £75,000- £83,000.
In a typical week in this flexible role, you can expect to:
● Build out individual project plans and gain endorsement of the defined target outcomes
● Utilise professional good governance techniques
● Create and deliver programme communications for multiple audiences with different needs
● Facilitate working groups with multiple stakeholders
To succeed, you should have experience in managing large-scale privacy transformation projects together with a proven ability in delivering change projects from initiation to business handover and experience in designing presentations on complex topics to multiple stakeholders.
You will also need:
● Experience of having worked in complex environments
● To be an Asana superuser
● Experience in working with teams virtually/across multiple time zones
● Significant experience in Microsoft Office and Google application suites
● Excellent knowledge of project management processes
Other essential attributes include (but aren't limited to) good communication skills and experience of large-scale change programmes within a busy environment.
If this remote, 12-month Data Privacy Project Manager job interests you, please apply with your CV today!
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.