- Job Terms:
- £52,500 pa pro rata (PAYE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Pamela Wiatr
- 12 months
Are you an account manager with online advertising experience looking for a 12-month contract? Aquent is
seeking a Partner Success Manager in London, and the role comes with an hourly rate of £25.28. The
position is being offered on a hybrid-working basis.
As a flexible and collaborative Partner Success Manager, you will enable transformational partnerships for
store builders, e-commerce platforms, ad tech, and marketing tech platforms, and more.
In a typical week in this account management role, your many tasks will include:
● Driving product excellence across priority channel sales partners and next-in-line partnerships
● Working with partners to support early technical conversations and advise them on custom
● Helping identify technical challenges, providing product development guidance and solutions
To succeed in this Partner Success Manager job, you will need a degree or equivalent experience and in-
depth knowledge of Google Ads products.
You will also require the following:
● Fluent English (Russian would be a bonus)
● Experience with complex multi-faceted technology partnerships (preferred)
● Understanding of API integrations and product design (preferred)
● Experience in technology and emerging/early-stage products (preferred)
To apply for this Partner Success Manager opportunity in London, please contact Aquent today.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.