- Remote / Central London or Maidenhead (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £69,160 per annum, pro rata
- Start date:
- Feb 2022
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 7-month contract
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with onsite working in either the Central London or Maidenhead offices (depending on your preference), once offices reopen again.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays
If you are passionate about SEO and have excellent knowledge of SEO methodologies, we want to hear from you! Aquent has an exciting opportunity for a talented, Russian-speaking SEO Localisation Specialist to join our client's inclusive London team for their Russian market, and this contract role offers an attractive salary.
In your first few weeks as an SEO Localisation Specialist, you can expect to:
- Take responsibility for the success of SEO traffic growth
- Conduct keyword research, content & competitor analysis
- Research competitors' link profiles & content to identify link acquisition opportunities
- Coordinate activities relating to the execution of local SEO initiatives
- Prepare, prioritise, opportunity size & maintain project schedules
To succeed, you will need to speak Russian and English and have 3+ years of SEO experience managing and delivering SEO projects together with an understanding of SEO analytics and research platforms and familiarity with various third-party SEO solutions. Other requirements include but aren't limited to:
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Good grasp of content marketing and Russian cultural differences
- Experience in providing keyword research, forecasts & performance reports around core SEO metrics, including back-links, keyword ranking & traffic
- Specialist understanding of online marketing & web analytics
- Good presentation & PPT skills
To apply for this SEO Localisation Specialist job in London, please submit your CV today!
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.