- Remote / Central London (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £30,160 - £34,798 per annum, pro rata
- Start date:
- Feb / March 2022
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 12-month contract (w/scope to go permanent)
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with onsite working in Central London, Holborn, once offices reopen again.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 28 days paid holiday, pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays
Aquent is helping a household name recruit up to three Product Development Associates to join their London team.
In this flexible Product Development role, you will work closely with Fashion & Home Product Development (PD) team on PD trends.
Here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Review samples and designs
- Act as the brand ambassador on all product submissions
- Approve or reject submissions
- Review and provide detailed comments on the concept, pre-production, and final samples
- Ensure a smooth working approval process
To succeed, you should have a minimum of 2 years experience in Home & Fashion product development, merchandising, or manufacturing/sourcing together with good communication, organisational, and PC skills.
Other requirements include but aren't limited to, the ability:
- To interface professionally with departments, licensees, and management
- To acquire/work with knowledge of copyrights and trademarks for use in product approvals
- To acquire/ work with knowledge of properties in all categories
- To learn about art production/manufacturing processes
- To learn about handling digital images
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate that boasts a variety of iconic entertainment, news and sports brands. They believe in bringing people, technology and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.