- Remote (London based)
- Job Terms:
- £60,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 3 month contract
We are looking for a content specialist who can surface engaging content and conversations about a variety of topics. The ideal candidate will have excellent news judgment, a strong command of social media and a demonstrated understanding of how public content informs community conversations. This role requires someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a track record of exercising excellent editorial judgment and working collaboratively with content partners and colleagues. Previous experience with content discovery tools such as CrowdTangle is preferred.
- Review credible public content from a diverse set of publishers, public figures, influencers and community members, covering subject areas including news, health, climate, entertainment and lifestyle.
- Identify cultural trends across a diverse spectrum of topics
- Collaborate with our product teams to improve user experience and internal tools
- Have the ability to work an extended schedule as news and cultural events require, including Saturday and Sundays on an extended basis
- BA/BS degree or 4+ years of equivalent editorial experience
- 5+ years of work experience, including experience in news and/or digital with a proven track record of editorial judgment
- Ability to recognize compelling content with a high potential to engage users
- Experience with social media publishing platforms, content discovery tools and digital strategy
- Understanding of digital intelligence and tools that track online sentiment
- Creative self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Language requirement: MUST SPEAK FLUENT German and be up to date with current news in Germany
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.