- LONDON-onsite or remote UK
- Job Terms:
- £130k plus bonuses
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 12 months (can be extended to 23 months)
As a flexible Network Deployment Operations Manager, you will drive critical milestones for critical backbone infrastructure, helping set technical requirements.
During your time in this fibre network design role, you can expect to:
- Build partner relationships to ensure information flow and transparency
- Manage fibre acceptance for performance characteristics
- Report on critical metrics for Infrastructure products
- Ensure vital technical requirements are included in contracts
To succeed in this Network Deployment Operations Manager job, you will need 5+ years of experience in network deployment fibre infrastructure projects, including significant optical time-domain reflectometer experience.
You will also require the following:
- optical time-domain reflectometer experience is the most critical
- Experience with fibre specs, interpretation of optical time-domain reflectometer traces and fibre handover packages
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools (e.g. PMP)
- Vendor management experience and good data interpretation skills
To apply for this remote Network Deployment Operations Manager opportunity, please get in touch with Aquent today our deadline submit candidates is 6/1 close of Business as our client will be shortlisting ASAP.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.