- Remote (London based)
- Job Terms:
- £80,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 12 Months
Job Title: Project/Program Management - Program Manager I
We are looking for a Privacy Project Manager to join our client's team, working on the ODPOs privacy programme. Reporting to the Strategy and Operations Lead, Office of the Data Protection Officer, this position will support the members of the ODPO Advisory team in planning, developing and implementing privacy projects. This is a key role within a dynamic environment as it will provide support, focus and drive the team in a coordinated way to achieving its programme goals across the social media comapany's family of products and services.
Delivering our client's privacy programme across Ireland, handling strategic implementation from Privacy By Design through to full governance. You will take control of the various work streams, focusing in on the areas which need more attention to hit their deliverables, across all disciplines and pull the strands together to help the ODPO to build on existing progress. You will address the operational challenges with crafted solutions which are fit for purpose and identify significant areas of added value beyond privacy. You will identify key areas of common ground for cross functional teams, aiming to build on existing goodwill for the programme.
The role will entail collaborating with a large multi-disciplined team of professionals whilst setting and monitoring key performance objectives, maintaining excellent communications and strong engagement with teams in various locations, including third parties and other key stakeholders.
• Building out the individual project plans within the ODPO Bi-Annual programme and gaining endorsement of the defined target outcomes
• Utilising professional good governance techniques to ensure that projects are managed within the time, quality and cost parameters set by stakeholders
• To create and deliver programme communications for multiple audiences with different needs. That is, transforming technical concepts/language into content which will be understood by different audiences from front line colleagues to leaders for the purposes of status reporting or business readiness
• To be able to facilitate working groups with multiple stakeholders (from different areas of the organisation) in order to progress project activities.
Your experience will include:
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience in managing large scale privacy transformation projects, preferably in the legal, compliance or risk sectors
• Understanding of privacy and data protection requirements and controls is a significant plus
• Proven ability in delivering change projects from initiation to business handover
• Experience in designing presentations on complex topics to multiple stakeholders and audiences
• Experience of having worked in complex environments whereby good governance, clarity and composure resulted in realising the business objectives
• Good communicator
• Experience of working with teams virtually and across multiple time zones
• Significant experience in use of Microsoft Office and Google application suites.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of project management processes
• Plan and control work, chair and minute meetings and manage the flow of information on a day to day basis.
• Experience of large-scale change programmes within a fast-paced, high profile environment.
• Degree qualification (or equivalent) desirable, systems or other relevant subject strongly preferred.
• Project Management Qualification (either academic, professional or both) desirable
• Asana super user!
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.