- Staines (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- 239.26 per day
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Pamela Wiatr
- 6 months (potential to extend)
If you’re a marketing specialist seeking an exciting new job opportunity, Aquent is looking for an Industry Marketing Manager to help drive the growth of a cloud platform. Working remotely and collaborating with multiple collaborative teams, your marketing role will be to target lines of business, as well as IT and other functions. The pay rate is £239.26 per day, fully remote.
In your first few weeks in this Marketing Manager role, you can expect to:
- Leverage global content, localising where required to optimise market fit
- Identify key industry bodies, trade publications and third parties for potential partnerships
- Liaise with the EMEA and Global Marketing teams as well as the Marketing Campaigns team to oversee the delivery of digital marketing campaigns
To succeed in this marketing position, you will need 6-plus years’ experience creating and running industry-focused programmes and a good understanding of marketing strategies and third-party partnerships. The following would be beneficial:
- Proven experience in data-driven marketing tools and best practices
- The ability to collaborate with multiple teams within a dynamic and innovative global organisation
- Experience in marketing to Energy, Utilities and Manufacturing sectors would be a bonus
To apply for this remote marketing role, please get in touch with the Aquent team today.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our Client is an American software company that offers businesses cloud computing solutions to manage digital workflows. Their innovations have streamlined working processes for 80% of the Fortune 500 alongside over 5000 other companies around the world including American Express, Deloitte, Experian, MGM, the NHS, Vodafone, and Wayfair.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.